Thank you for contacting us, please send us your message. We will respond as soon as possible.
Starting date: September
Language requirements: English language proficiency (TOEFL 547 /IELTS 6.0 /oral examination)
Academic requirements: Bachelor degree in any Engineering field
Duration: 4 semesters
Number of contact hours: 1.276
Number of required ECTS credits: 120
Internship: min. 4 weeks
The aim of the program is to train professionals, having a technical management or engineering degree, who are equipped with scientific, engineering, informatics, economics and organizational knowledge and with a good command of a foreign language and skills to be able to manage complex engineering-economics tasks, plan and implement technical and economic processes and evaluate the results furthermore to prosecute developing economic and organizational knowledge on Ph.D. training.
In possession of an MSc degree engineering managers will be capable of:
- putting the acquired theoretical knowledge into practice and applying problem solving skills;
- reviewing production and service processes from different perspectives such as engineering, economic, human and social perspectives and facilitating communication among the representatives of the different fields of expertise;
- planning and implementing business plans;
- preparing tasks to facilitate engineering and economic decision making procedures and making decisions
- evaluating procedures, making judgments, forming opinions, making decisions and drawing the necessary conclusions;
- quality management of production systems and technologies;
- improving quality and efficiency indicators.
- Basics of Natural Sciences: 30 credits
Quantitative Methods, Mechanics for Managers, Results and Applications of Modern Physics, Basics of Nanotechnology, Ecological Planning, Econometrics,
- Economics and Humanities: 20 credits
Organizational Development, Economic Law, Leadership Competence Development, Leadership Accountancy,
- Professional Studies: 30 credits
Engineering Technological Elements, Advanced Quality Management., Risk and Reliability, Integrated Informatics Systems Control
- Optional subjects: 10 credits
- Thesis: 30 credits
- Defending the Diploma Work (oral presentation and discussion)
- Exam from two subjects chosen by the student
1. Integrated Technical subject topics: Engineering Technological Knowledge; a subject from Module I. and a subject from Module II.
2. Integrated Management subject topics: Operating Integrated Informatics Systems, Advanced Quality Management; Leadership Competence Development; Production and Service Management
Tuition Fee: 7.500 USD/year
One time fees: application fee 150 USD, entrance procedure fee 350 USD
More information about the program here.
Please find the bulletin of the program here.